TikTak has been a beatboxing coach and teacher for over 12 years now. He’s had hundreds of workshops on all advancement levels. From preschool kids to beatbox champions. He’s working mainly in Warsaw, Poland – but now you can practice with him in the comfort of your own home.
TikTak can teach you:
- beatbox basics (kick, hi-hat, snare)
- basic rhythms (funk, swing, dubstep, dnb, reggae)
- beatbox warm-up
- beatbox power workout (loudness and speed)
- breathing in beatboxing (from pranayama to fast microbreaths)
- bass and harmonic techniques
- throat (deep) bass (Kargyyra)
- vocal scratching
- jamming in a group
- planning and setting-up covers
- live looping techniques (with Boss RC-505)
- planning your beatbox set (from drop)
- interacting with the audience (calls, energy control)
- stage psychology (leadership, killing stage fright)
If you find yourself stuck in any of these themes, don’t hesitate to contact me for beatbox coaching and I will help you. We will use Skype or any other video communicator that you might prefer, like Facebook.
It can be difficult to be a beginner at things. It can be frustrating and pain-staking but Patryk has helped being a beginner beatboxer easy, fun, and doable. I wanted to start integrating some beatboxing into my music and performing as a singer-songwriter in Nashville and came across Patryk (TikTak). I signed up for my first lesson and was absolutely hooked!!
Patryk is not only an incredible beatboxer but also has an amazing talent for teaching beatboxing. He is patient and makes lessons so fun and enjoyable! I have already seen such incredible improvement in such a short time and have even realized how beatboxing lessons have improved my vocals and breathing! I’m looking forward to many more lessons in the future and integrating what I’ve learned on the stage!
What do you want to sound like?
How to get beatbox coaching
- Buy this product and pay via PayPal. Choose as many hours as you need.
- I will receive the confirmation and e-mail you with my preferred date and hours. You can also suggest your preferred time of meeting. Give me a couple of options if possible.
- We meet on Skype (mine is zegartiktaka) at a set time and do our thing 🙂
- If you recommend my beatbox coaching to a friend, ask me for a discount coupon!
I speak English and Polish fluently, also a bit of Spanish and German. The beatbox coaching usually works in English. If you need other languages, please make sure it is ok before buying the lesson.
I personally guarantee that you will progress faster with my help!